Little Killers FAB Stuff

Thursday, March 13, 2008

They call me CAPTAIN AMAZING





Please listen to the 3 inches of Blood song below while reading this. It makes it funner! So I am calling myself that lately because I have been listing amazing stuff by the truckloads I swear. The weather is crappy the last few days and today I am attempting to let the kids scribble on and in the tub with those tub scribblers. I'll probably wanna end up shooting the inventor of that product, no doubt. Well enjoy your day, party people!
We'll be back in 2 and 2...
Chuck Woolery


xoxoxo

jooley

2 comments:

Infinite Cosmos said...

cute blog and shop!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jooley,
Julie, Walter's wife here. It's great to see you here on the web. Sounds like your doing well. We would like to get in touch with you. You can e-mail me. My daughter just set me up a myspace so I could find you. Once you aprove me I will message you.
Way to go Jooley, Keep up the great work!!!!!
Love Ya, Julie