Little Killers FAB Stuff

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I eat VINTAGE for breakfast!


With a title like that I'm sure you'd think I was so super serious. Ha ha ha. I have been listing on Etsy kind of obsessively trying to get 100 items listed and geez well now I am up to 108. It makes me feel better because if you only knew how much stuff I really have. Now the charm would to sell it. I don't know why I post in the promo section. It moves so fast and gets buried so fast but I do it regardless because ya never know who is gonna see what sharp witted tard comment I leave somewhere and who's actually thinking I'm hilarious. Anyhow woe is me, it is almost my one year "etsy-versary" or whatever the hell u wanna call it. Maybe I'll dance around my house in a squaredance dress while gorging my face with cheetos. Or not. Holy shitballs I can't believe I've written so much about crap about Etsy. I really do have a life outside the internet world however you might not know that because I am sitting here hungover writing this shit. Anyhow, the purpose of this post was actually to say that I have been listing rad wicked vintage and you should really check it out, yo!

Lotsa love,

Jooley

6 comments:

Dharma Designs said...

Cool blog! :-)

V. said...

I just found you on etsy.

I have sooooo much vintage - is Etsy the best place to list it?

My shop is 'Repurposing'

V.

Little Killers said...

Thanks Dharma! And V- Etsy is a good place to list vintage. I have sold vintage for 14 years now. I have sold in shops in Seattle, as well as my old shop in Tacoma, and Ebay for about 6 years. Go ahead and give it a shot, what do you have to loose? The listings are easy and at .20 cents a pop it is worth a shot, for sure!

-Jooley

Little Killers said...

Oh and V, I like your shop. It took me a while to sell stuff on Etsy but it is currently my fave ecommerce site right now.

V. said...

Thanks!

Hubby and I have been on ebay for 10 years and owned two vintage/antique shops in the past 12 years or so...

am beginning to hate, hate, hate ebay, and have been hoarding vintage clothing for too long, so I thought I'd give this a shot!

V.

Little Killers said...

V- I grew up with a family of pack rats so I feel ya about the 'hoarding'... My thing is with ebay it has gotten so expensive to list plus people don't wanna pay a decent price for vintage. Unless you are some super wicked power seller. I have undersold to much stuff and for WHAT? ya know what I'm sayin'. Not worth it anymore. I'll sell other stuff on there, but not my vintage stuff.