Little Killers FAB Stuff

Monday, February 4, 2008

Giants won the Super Bowl! Kick Ass!


Congrats to the New York Giants in their 17-14 win over the New England Patiots. The Pats were favored to win this, as they had an undefeated season of 18-0 before the Super Bowl. I picked the Giants to win because I like the team and thought they deserved to win. I love picking the underdogs. Plus they have my faves Jeremy Shockey, Eli Manning, and Michael Strahan. Ha ha Brady. Your ass got sacked mass! Guess your offensive line didn't protect you like you thought they would. Doh! The Giants seriously played their asses off, versus a Pats team that didn't play with the same emotion and drive. I can only hope now that Peyton Manning and Eli do some commercials together. "Priceless pep talks with Peyton and Eli"... My only wish is that they wear matching fake moustaches. Cheers!

-Jooley



No comments: