Little Killers FAB Stuff

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Like Gag Me With Vintage Kids Clothes!



I really must be the antichrist of Etsy when it comes to vintage. I basically sell stuff that a Carnie would own. You know on their mobile home wall next to the "cry now cry later" painted masks and clown paintings. I sell stuff that rocks u like a hurricane and also stuff that makes my little black heart giggle. And I am a giggler, trust me. My latest section to my clothing section on Etsy are my vintage kids clothing. Yup, the real deal here. No fake 80s just the real dealio'. Be sure to check it out. Not many people AT ALL sell this stuff on there so I guess I am pullin' a Lewis & Clark on this one. Be sure to check it out. It's pretty FRESH.

www.littlekillers.etsy.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jooley, that big bird shirt is rad, I wish I had a kid (not mine) to give it to! :)

Mixed Species said...

Little Killers word is BOND!!